Brighton Arts Club
43 Providence Place Brighton BN 4GE
About this theatrical, flamboyant and creative new Brighton venue, hosted by artist Pasha du Valentine
You might easily miss this new venue in the shadow of St Bartholomew’s Church – it’s well worth a look inside, a great space, with wooden floors, a gallery and double staircase. The high ceiling can apparently even be used for trapeze performance.
The Club is currently looking for a lighting system – can you help!
- Current Christmas exhibition features handmade feather and crystal jewellery, Frederike de Jonge’s photography featuring drag queens and Venetian masks, Pasha du Valentine’s painting
- Resident film company One Yellow Shoe Productions
- Film night begins in January
- Artist space, theatre productions, film, photography, art, life drawing classes with a dominatrix model
- Open mic nights Thursdays for music, comedy, poetry
- Vanity Dare clothes hire
- Burlesque makeovers
- Rehearsal space for hire
- Sascha Cooper for tarot and psychic readings
- Sascha’s resident theatre company Crimson Horse’s next production at the Club: Grimm’s Fairy Tales February 19 – 23 7.30
- Winter Solstice celebration December 21st